Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
One of the largest conglomerates group company into Real Estate, Luxury Residential Projects, Ropeways, Highways/Expressways, Retail Malls, Airport, and Urban Transport in India
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- To ensure preparation of monthly / quarterly / half yearly and annual accounts for the Project in consonance with the requirements of Co’s Act.
- To ensure preparation of Consolidated Accounts (in line with the applicable Accounting Standards) and give the necessary support to Head Office with relevant details of the Project.
- To ensure timely closure of statutory and tax audits.
- Preparation and presentation of half yearly and annual results and Budgets to the Board and the Management.
- Management Dashboard / MIS presentations of monthly business / project reviews
6 budgets, variance analysis, mitigating factors, etc. Maintain and monitor monthly cash flows, follow-up on sales collections, credit control, etc.
7 Responsible for ensuring compliance with Co’s Act, FEMA, Income Tax Act, Service Tax, etc and all applicable statutes (both direct and Indirect tax).