Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
It is manufacturing of finished reagents in the In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) industry.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Downstream Process of Native Proteins / Therapeutic Protein / Conjugated Proteins
- Proficient in Protein Purification
- Expert in Monitoring Opration of ION Exchange chromatography / Affinity chromatography / Gel Filtration
- Handling of Biomedical/Bio waste samples
- Biomarker(s) Purification from biomedical fluids (Downstream processing)
- Process related buffer preparation
- Calibration operation process related equipments
- HETP Analysis of Chromatographic columns.
- Experience in Ultra-filtration/ Membrane filtration and Various techniques of Chromatography
- Column processing, regeneration of various Chromatographic Gels / Resins.
- Ability to handle Electrophoresis (1D/2D- Gel Electrophoresis), Western blotting, ELISA Assay , Isoelectric Precipitation, Immuno Electrophoresis, Immuno precipitation,
- Stability profile of various cancer Biomarker(s)
- Data analyst
- Work appropriate SOPs/GMP/Safety guidelines
- Expertise of AKTA machine
- Project Management skill
- Documentation of daily assigned work and presenting data during review meeting