Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
Is one of the industry leaders, It is one of the most integrated music companies in India, with sophisticated manufacturing, marketing and distribution infrastructure.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
KEY DELIVERABLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compliance with Global policies.
- Maintain apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers.
- IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Negotiate with outsourcers, vendors and contractors for infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Attends and actively participates in Global IT infrastructure meetings to discuss and get updates on IT worldwide strategies and implement.
- Managing BCP and DR.
- Support & Troubleshoot, Windows Workstations and Macintosh for end user.
- Support and maintain internet network.
- Remediating IT Vulnerabilities on specified systems in timely manner.
- Maintaining Access control.
- Mobile technology to configure mails.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Technical / Functional:
- Extensive hands on experience with LAN/WAN, Security
- Knowledge of current technologies, Lync EV (Skype for Business), O365, One Note
- Understanding of Firewalls, IP Communication ports, Wireless devices, DMZ.
- Server management
- Experience of managing multiple technologies
- Good communication & Presentation skills
- Respond with a sense of urgency and deal with confidential information
- Enthusiastic and should be taking initiatives