Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
A leading producer of specialty chemicals
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Should have knowledge of Scada / PLC based operation
- Should have experience in process automation
- Would be responsible to support the production team with minimum B/D time
- Designing & developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining & modifying existing systems
- Identifying & fixing of B/D faults of equipment by repairing / replacement within time frame
- Preventing maintenance of PLC, regulatory requirements, instrumentation, calibration, trouble shooting
- Monitoring & attending to instrument trouble shooting problems & operations of instrumentation systems of the plant for production purpose
- Carrying out any plant modification, project jobs
- Cabling & wiring of all instrument systems
- Identifying faulty components & making requisitions for replacement
- Inspection of incoming instrument department materials to the factory as per the specifications
- Maintaining instrumentation spares & consumables items
- Reducing instrumentation repair maintenance cost
- Should have good in good management, organizational & communication skills
- Should have experience in preparation of specification sheets for all instrumentation procurement
- Should have good in coordination with vendors for AMC of instrumentation systems like weighing systems, UPS, lab equipment’s, gauges etc.
- Should have experience for various field equipment’s like all type of flow meters, valves, level transmitters, load cell systems, pressure transmitter, mass flow meters, VFD configuration, Validation of systems etc.
Candidate Should be:
- Diploma / B.E. Instrumentation from recognised institute / university
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of core experience for chemical manufacturing industry or pharma API industry.
- Should have good interpersonal relationship skills and be able to lead his/her own team and work in coordination with other department functionaries
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Candidates versed will local language will be preferred.
- Candidates with Chemical & API Pharma Plant experience only need to apply