Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
Develop the business for new products and commercialization of product development.
- Interacts with the users on an on-going basis to address technical queries as well as solicits feedback on improvement areas on existing products
- Works actively and partners with sales team to launch the new product in the market and generates the initial leads. Provides technical inputs to the customers with respect to the new product. New products are then handed over to the sales team on reaching critical volumes.
- Lead technical conversations with customer SCM heads / R&D heads around company’s new development in terms of new materials, new products and new applications for certain customers
- Develop relationships with customers’ R&D team and proactively inform them about technical specifications of the company’s new or enhanced products
Scope of Decision Making:
- Functions independently within agreed work plan on multiple projects with limitedsupervision.
- Pricing Strategy for product
New Product Ideation
- Analyses and interprets customer feedback data as well as results from ongoing tests in order to identify product features with scope of improvement
- Active field work across target markets along with Sales/R&D team
- Ideate / Innovate to enlarge the market size
- Engage with customers to communicate, explain, substantiate the knowledge on product specifications
- Research and understand market opportunities, customer and competitor activities
- Leading technical conversations with customers in terms of new materials and new products
Stakeholder Management – Product Launch Lifecycle
- For the shortlisted and prioritized NPO idea, conducts a detailed scoping considering the specifications required, potential market size.
- Works closely with marketing team to prepare for the launch and devise promotional plan including the budget and the timelines
- Serves as a single point responsibility till commercial success of new product
- Attend seminars, conferences, customer / product launch, liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Closely work with external stakeholders
- Facilitate & develop Sales team members
- Impart Training to sales.