Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
The company is a publicly held, global IT solutions company that has been growing at a 60% over the past five years.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Handling Board and Committee meetings.
- Preparation of Agenda, sharing information with the Board, timely completion of minutes and ensuring smooth conduct of the meetings.
- Ensuring pre and post meeting compliances.
- Issue, Allotment of securities
- Ensuring filing of various forms with ROC /MCA within prescribed time.
- Preparation of Annual Report of the Group Companies as per Companies Act, 2013.
- Monitoring overall compliance of all laws and statutes and in-charge for compliance reporting
- Handling and ensuring smooth conduct of Annual General Meeting and related activities.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers.
- Handling overall secretarial matters and compliances under law for unlisted group companies.
- Handling RBI compliances