Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
A public listed company, was founded in 1929.
It manufactures a wide range of resins, foundry coatings and other allied products.
The resins are for application in diverse fields such as foundry, composites, insulation and refractory.
The coatings division serves the needs of the foundry industry with numerous refractory based products.
The allied products consist of miscellaneous products for use in both ferrous and non-ferrous foundries.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- To create and implement optimal procurement and sourcing strategies for raw material aligned to company’s objectives and deliver value to the business unit.
- To oversee operations related to delivery of finished goods within the agreed time and quality parameters agreed with the customers / distributors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Business Unit in achieving their Customer KPIs through timely availability of material as per the required quality specifications
- Ensure reliable procurement of supplies, improved service and quality, and reduced costs and supplier lead times as well as strengthening of supplier relationships
- Meet and exceed expectations of internal customers on Quality & Availability of bill of materials (BOM) and project related purchases
- Interface with user departments on issues like materials specifications, quality deviations, etc.
- Coordinate with the user departments for improving key performance indicators such as cycle time reduction, capacity utilization, and inventory optimization