Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
SOAIS is a leading enterprise IT solutions provider with a passion for customer satisfaction, technology innovation, and profound industry and business process expertise.
It offers a full spectrum of technology solutions in the arena of Oracle Cloud (SAAS & PAAS), PeopleSoft, Worksoft, and niche technology areas such as AI/ML and RPA for enterprises.
Founded in 2006, SOAIS’mission has always to bring cost reduction and innovation that produce a tangible impact on our customer’s business.
Its continuous commitment towards excellence has resulted in an ever-increasing list of more than 100 satisfied global clients across several verticals.
SOAIS has a global presence in Chicago, Bangalore, and Kolkata.
The company has a dedicated Center of Excellence, a flexible global delivery model and a strong track record of long-term strategic partnerships with customers.
SOAIS is a Gold partner of Oracle and also has a strategic alliance with Worksoft.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Java 8, JEE, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, Hibernate, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge, Git, Maven, Eclipse / Intellij, Design Patterns
PreferredTechnical and Professional Expertise
* Microservices, Docker, Spring Cloud, GW.
- Expert in Backend and Front-end technologies with 4-6 years of full stack development
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Proficient in stitching together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Strong into trends and directions of the Industry, marketplace and the players
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Hands on experience with JAVA 8 and above - Java 8 or higher. Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well. Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS . Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ. Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Experience of working in HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit.