Key Job Responsibility of corporate Account Manager.
1.Review the firm’s balance sheet reconciliations and major accounts which are inventory and stock, taxes, accruals, shipments, prepayments, and intercompany accounts.
2.2.Assess high volume fixed asset register – book and tax.
3.Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial accounting across the firm.
4.Lead the implementation and development of new procedures and features to improve the workflow of the department and provide training to new or existing staff if necessary.
5.Prepare a monthly consolidated management account, Accounting / Finance functional Area Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit balance ,sheet p & l and report to senior management and all relevant stakeholders.
6. Approve weekly and monthly payroll.
7. Responsible for daily accounting or audit-related activities and operations in the organization. Accounting activities, to include timely release of payments and closely monitoring of fund status/outstanding -Supervise the general and Purchase & sales accounting, for its timeliness and accuracy.
8. Provide monthly report and commentary of financial results with detailed analysis.
9. Assess cash flow statements and forecast.
10. Forecast the company’s working capital and cash flow statement.
11. Analyze and report the variance between budget and actual result.
12. Analyze and review overhead costs and approve all invoices and journals.
13.Prepare annual statutory accounts for all relevant stakeholders in the company
.14.Proactively improve the accounting and automation process by customizing the ERP systems.
15. Appraise and update the firm’s accounting policies as per the IFRS standard and process internal controls.
16. Liaise with internal auditors for operational audits and SOX compliance reporting.
17.Liaise with external auditors for filing of income tax returns and statutory audits.18.To have managerial skill , involves supervising the senior accountant and making sure they adhere to hard deadlines while performing a lot of accounting activities and maintain an active team of talented staffs & seniors accountant.
19. Cultivate a deep business partner relationship across the organization, including but not limited to finance and strategy, accounting, legal, tax, SEC reporting, treasury, and operations and all relevant stakeholder of the company.
20. Perform any other special duties, projects or analyses as directed by the company.