Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
- Should have expert knowledge of Indian Contract Act, Arbitration Act, Transfer of Property Act, RERA, other applicable real estate laws.
- Should be abreast with latest developments in legal field.
- Should have high degree of legal aptitude, top notch drafting and negotiating skills with flair for innovative solutions/strategies.
- A strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills, should be a passionate practitioner of law.
Assist Legal Head in
- Handling corporate M&A and private equity transactions
- Identifying and mitigating contractual risks.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
Candidate should have a good understanding of the rules and regulations of real estate development and the more importantly should understand the process of obtaining approvals.
- Ensure all requisite No Objection Certificates (NOCs) are in place for necessary approvals within defined timelines as per the stage of respective projects (Intimation of Disapproval) (IOD), Commencement Certificate (CC), part and full occupancy (OC), Building Completion Certificate (BCC), etc.)
- Submit all the required documents to the Municipal Corporation for obtaining the (Intimation of Disapproval) (IOD)