Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
This Business conglomerate is a global powerhouse in sectors including infrastructure and automobile components.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
· Co-ordinate and prepare yearly business plan & forecast on time.
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
· Prepare and submit monthly management accounts & other reports to different stakeholders.
· Consolidate and review business project activity ensuring budgeted guidelines are observed.
· Cash Flow Management & Coordination with business functions.
· Provide support to various month/Qtr end activity & reporting.
· Review and evaluate project performance to identify any potential risk and or opportunity.
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
· Control of Manufacturing Costs and Capex.
· Interface with Bharat Forge Headquarters and other key stakeholders within Europe.
· Additional controller duties as necessary.