Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
One of the private and non-profit university offering students a moderate education focusing on study and interdisciplinary
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Manages the operation of a store including purchasing of supplies and books, special orders, receiving and shipping, and the return of overstocked or defective merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise and textbooks physical inventories. Develops and implements systems and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating unit.
- Works with faculty and vendors to acquire and assure the availability of new/used texts and class supplies for students.
- Responsible to create direction, policies, and guidelines of the store. Developing new policies and procedures.
- Administration and control of the textbook operation including purchasing, timely paperwork processing, record keeping and data analysis using the software.
- Coordinate operational aspects which include staff scheduling, daily reconciling of cash in hand, adjusting the Store's physical layout and equipment, and ensuring that textbooks and merchandise are appropriately available.
- Should be able to do and supervise staff and cashiering functions. Supervise all Store opening and closing procedures on a daily basis; effect the daily process of cash registers and prepare daily bank deposits.
- Direct the receiving and stocking or preparing of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Must be able to work independently and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.