Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Identify new products, markets & potential customers for CMO to expand existing business.
- Set clear priorities and goals for the BD team
- Be updated with latest trends & market information.
- Proactive in business development to grow CMO operations, ensure CMO capacity utilization
- Be a Single Point contact for the customers,ensure timely responses to all customer queries / key account manager
- Rigorous customer and business management across activities such as contract finalisation, demand management, query resolution, etc
- Product costing, pricing models, negotiations and quotation preparations for client products.
- Manage the entire order cycle, starting from receipt of order till billing and revenue generation.
- Generating repeat order business from existing customers to achieve business goals.
- Ensure all orders & activities are executed in timely manner and invoicing is done accordingly
- Customer wise MIS on planning & scheduling for manufacturing, packing & dispatches.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and future business plans with budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with Finance & Commercial team for generating timely invoices.
- Work closely with Procurement, manufacturing, quality teams to ensure timely delivery of client products.
- Tracking of payments and outstanding.
- Work on various strategic projects assigned by Management.
- Understanding of aseptic manufacturing and related regulatory requirements (preferred)
- Knowledge of oncology products (desired)
- Knowledge of injectable formulation (desired)
- Exposure to international as well as domestic markets (essential)