Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
Reputed business conglomerate of having diversified business interest in various sectors including Retail, Hospitality, Food Processing, Auto Ancillary and Infrastructure
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination between architects and contractors to keep the progress as per the given schedule
- Monitoring and execution of construction works within the project timelines.
- Responsible for contract administration, project planning, scheduling and cost control.
- Review and approve construction, purchase, installation and commissioning.
- Coordination between architects and contractors.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures - regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, conducting regular site safety checks etc.
- MIS reporting on project progress.
- Arranging day to day work program as per the schedule by discussing practical problem if any with the stakeholders and communicate the same to Management
- Coordinate with Architecture department for statutory requirements/approvals
- Coordinate with Purchase department for material indent or material required on priority
- Ensure minimum wastage at site
- Checking/forwarding contractors bills for payments
- Organising/coordinating meetings with consultant, Architects and contractors
- Ensure safety measures are followed by site team and contractors
- Managing/Utilising team at site to their maximum potential