Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
packaging solutions to FMCG , Pharma include Flexible Packaging ,Labelling Tech.
and Specialised Cartons.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
Handling Existing Accounts, Institutional Sales, Corporate Sales, Key Account Management/ Client Servicing, New Market Development, Financial Health of the Accounts.
- Develop businesses with assigned customers and handle accounts independently wherever allocated.
- Responsible for complete client servicing of existing customers.
- Understand customer’s requirements which are both expressed as well as perceived needs (liase with their marketing, operations, purchase and packaging development teams). Handling Sales Operations.
- A young and dynamic individual responsible for the role of a single point of contact between the customer and our departments.
- Responsible for Quick TAT (Turn around Time). Trouble shoot on complaints from both internal and external customers to ensure better performance. Negotiate supply terms and get orders executed within specified time lines.
- Growing existing accounts - Increase turnover, adding value and market share in established account.
- Meetings the targets as per budget.
- Contribute to efficient working capital management through timely collection of dues and examine overdue payments.
- Developing system know how by having hands-on learning of ERP processes.
- Present us as a competent supplier for various application areas maintaining its corporate image as India’s Largest Flexible Packaging Company.
Functional Competencies required: