Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
One of the largest conglomerates group company into Real Estate, Luxury Residential Projects, Ropeways, Highways/Expressways, Retail Malls, Airport, and Urban Transport in India
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
- Should have good exposure to Infrastructure related business including acquiring of lands and associated due diligence including applicable environmental laws.
- Should have good knowledge on the permissions that may be required for the project and the legal possibilities for commercial exploitation.
- Should be proficient knowledge in bid and tender procedures and documents such as RFQ/RFP and all related documents, Concessionaires, etc.
- Preparation of Pre-Bid queries and attend to the Pre Bid meetings. Analyze risk factos.
- Should be proficient knowledge in negotiating, drafting and vetting EPC , O & M, Civil Contracts, Supplies Contract, Procurement contracts etc.
- Should have good knowledge for drafting of HoTs of various arrangement and SHA, SPA and all other related documents/writings.
- Have experience of Negotiating Terms & Condition in the interest of organization including financial related documents.
- Should have sound knowledge all local and central laws including the implication of stamp duty and other taxes.
- Drafting Letters, memos, notices, all commercial documents, etc.
- Reply to the notices received from Authorities, advocates, vendors etc.
- Should have handled all kind of litigations (civil, criminal and revenue) including PIL, Writs, IPR issues.
- Responsible for execution of the transaction documents.
- Coordinating with advocates on various legal issues.
- Meetings with clients pertaining to legal issues whenever required.
- Attending meetings with internal and external persons & handle discussions independently with parties.
- Preparing and updating legal MIS
- Experience in independent handling of all types of contracts and documentation in Infrastructure sector.
- Exposure with Infrastructure sector
- Should have executed transactions independently
- Familiar with stamp duty & registration process