Company Description :
A Reputed Client Of Fact Personnel.
Diversified conglomerate with interests in Ports, Real Estate, etc.
Job Description, Required Skills and Abilities :
1. Land survey & tenant survey which leads to boundary demarcation, measurement of area etc & preparation of annexure.
2. Finalization of legal procedures and documentations with society. Like GBR, Development agreement, power of attorney, common and individual consent etc. & sharing drawings or required data
3. Creating conducive environment for evacuation.
4. Negotiating with all groups of people, bodies and agencies for support and smooth implementation of scheme
5. Managing unforeseen issues & events on the spot.
6 .Maintaining rent records and coordinating with various departments for various issues till project completion
7. Taking care of non cooperating tenant, religious structures and amenity areas by means of negotiation or legal procedure.
8. Entire procedure for allotment of rehab units, training to make tenants aware of new changes in their life style and how to maintain new rehab building, and aspects of managing society from legal point of view.
9. Ability to handle the crisis situation / issues as regards to statutory approvals.
10. Co-ordination and liaison with SRA offices related to the projects for approval and clearances.